Involves my tiny little things for the week.
What I am thankful for this week:
- Rearranged closets. All my shirts are now color coded, and arranged by type. I also realized I have 25 cardigans that really serve no purpose besides covering my arms (they don’t keep me that warm). In addition, I have 6 black cardigans. Even I admit… that’s ridiculous. However, not ridiculous enough that I didn’t buy another one for $6.25 at Old Navy! 🙂
- Criminal Minds Marathons. That leave me scared out of my mind. Scared enough that, after hearing a noise at 2:30am outside my window, I grabbed and a bat and texted my best friend for help. WHO NEVER TEXTED ME BACK. AHEM!!! Granted she lives in a different state. But still!
- Lunch from my favorite place ever: Noodles and Co.
- Cleaned Out Cars! Apparently I have issues keeping my car clutter free
- Freshly Mowed Lawns. Nothing better than seeing the fresh lines in your grass
- The Help. Movie afternoon with my Grandma. I ate a lot of popcorn.
So spill. What are your tiny little things of the weekend?