I read this post from Kristin and was inspired!
Maybe it’s the weather and the heat is getting to me but I am ready to make a list of what I like about me!
What do you like about yourself? It’s easy to get bogged down in the negative … to dwell on what isn’t, instead of celebrating WHAT IS
It turns out Ciao Mom had a contest going where you LINK UP to your posts about what you like about yourself…
I’m a day late but I still love the idea…
So.. here we go!
- My freckles… whenever the sun comes out, it’s a constellation of sorts.
- My laugh. It’s loud and hearty and I’ve been prone to snort.
- My google kung-fu master skills: Need to know something ASAP? I’m your gal.
- How I cry at anything: commercials, movies, a fight, a memory. I am overly sensitive and while that can be… hard sometimes, I think it makes me in tune with the feelings of people around me.
- How when I love, I love hard.
- My hands and feet: They are very tiny and my nails (I have been told) look like baby nails
- My tendency to over think: I am a thinker through and through. Even when I am quiet, I am analyzing.
- My love of new things: I get antsy doing the same thing and I love adventure. I have never not been in school or classes or learning new things.
- My smile; slightly crooked and off-kilter, with a tooth the sticks out a little
- My eyes. I have been told those are my best feature…
So now you!
Blog about it or leave a comment: but celebrate you! I know cheesy… but still:
what do you like about you?
Brag a bit!